By signing up to Prefired.com, you agree to the following terms:
Neither Prefired, nor it’s owners will be held responsible for any purchases made via this site. These are made at your own risk and you must use your own judgement when dealing with private sellers.
By posting your classified ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issued.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this country.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- Signing up to Prefired.com, you give consent for us to contact you regarding the site, updates and things we feel may be of interest. You personal information will be kept safe and never sold.
- Prefired will not be held responsible for any users failing to comply with the law.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines in order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
By using this site, you signal your agreement to the following statements:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website, and any sales that result. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads posted, sales made, or items bought from other users.
I agree that I will be solely responsible when selling Replica Imitation Firearms (RIFs) for ensuring the following legal requirements are met:
- The buyer MUST be over 18
- They MUST have a valid defence as an Airsoft Skirmisher. This can take the form of A UKARA membership or other form of site membership, which you will need to confirm with the site or organisation in question.
- If the buyer is over 18 but does NOT have a valid defence you may only sell them a TWO-TONE airsoft gun.
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of the latest version of the terms and conditions on this page. Thank you for your understanding.